Welcome to my world lovelies! Did that scare you? Well, don’t let it. This is my first monthly newsletter. I won’t send them like clockwork, but once a month or so, as needed. I hope you find some fun stuff in them, and that you’ll tell your friends to come sign up as well.
Here’s July’s exciting events!
1. HIDDEN is live! What? But release day isn’t until July 23rd you say. Well, I wanted to make sure there was plenty of time for the retailers to get it online before then, so I loaded it yesterday, and Amazon went live in two hours! So, you are among the very first to know. It’s there, you can buy it, it’s getting fabulous reviews – Squeee! http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Hiding-From-Love-ebook/dp/B00DX7CY92/ref=sr_1_6?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1373843829&sr=1-6&keywords=Hidden
2. I’m part of a giant, fun, weeklong game and giveaway being hosted by NA Alley called NAmazing Adventure! Go to the homepage of my website tomorrow morning at 11am EST and you’ll find out all the details. You can win books, giftcards, swag, ARCs, and all sorts of other fabulous things from all sorts of fabulous New Adult authors.
3. I’m going to start a new weekly spotlight on my site for cover reveals! Every Thursday my “Cover Gal” feature will highlight a new book cover that I think is super gorgeous. If you love cover art as much as I do, keep watch on Thursdays on my website and check out the best, newest artwork. Starts this week!
4. MORE giveaways! I’m also part of a big giveaway in celebration of Selene Chardou’s 1000 Likes! This one includes a Grand Prize that’s got a signed book from Nyrae Dawn, so make sure to enter before it ends. http://selenechardou.blogspot.com/?zx=754db3fad2c9a02c
5. My next release, Camouflaged, will be out in October. It’s a Hiding From Love Novella, all about Gabe, who you meet in Hidden. It is going to be hot and Alpha and snarky, just like Gabe, so you won’t want to miss it. In one of the next two newsletters I’ll be giving subscribers the chance to get ARCs of Camouflaged, so make sure to tell your friends to sign up so they get a shot at the freebie! Here’s a little Gabe to tide you over until then:
“If you’re looking for a good time, give me a call. If you’re looking for a good guy, keep on walking.”
Thanks so much for your support of my work. There really is nothing greater than hearing that a reader loved my book and wants to read more from me. You all are the best!